Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So glad it's Wednesday...

I'm freakin' tired! I go to school 5 days a week but Monday-Wednesday are my longest days which are full of my hardest classes (Microbiology and Immunology). I had two tests this week and the last one was today, so tonight I can just do what I want to do and not have to worry about studying til Sunday.

I've decided that I'm going to jog on the treadmill for a while during the CMA's. I want to try to get an hour in tonight, especially because I had a chili dog for lunch and some chocolate covered pretzels. I'm trying not to look at things like that as cheating, and instead just say..."Ok, you had that, so you'll need to do a little extra when you work out." Because if I just think I'm cheating and it was horrible and bad then I get discouraged and don't want to do anything except feel sorry for myself.

I'm really, really trying to make sure that this is the LAST TIME. :)

0 comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates